Discover our Portfolio
Deinove (Euronext Growth Paris: ALDEI) is a biotechnology company that develops and produces high-value compounds derived from rare microorganisms for the health, nutrition and cosmetics sectors. Deinove is based on two key assets:
- A unique strain of 6000 rare and unexploited bacteria
- A proprietary genetic, metabolic and fermentation engineering platform that enables it to transform these natural micro-plants into new industrial standards
Located in Montpellier, France, Deinove employs around 55 people and had filed more than 130 patents internationally.
The markets on which Deinove focuses its development are:
- Health, with a first well-positioned lead in antibiotics, a market with a strong medical need
- Nutrition, with already 2 food supplement programs, food colorant (for human and animal food)
- Cosmetics, with the carotenoids program and a first partnership in this sector.
Deinove has announced the production of the first industrial batch of its innovative carotenoid; its commercial launch will take place from 17 to 19 April 2018 in Amsterdam (during the In-Cosmetics exhibition).
In the healthcare sector, Deinove has changed dimension with the acquisition of the entire share capital of the austrian company Biovertis, which itself holds the entire share capital of the German company Morphochem. The latter developed the antibiotic compound MCB3837, now in clinical phase. This operation significantly strengthens Deinove’s antibiotic activity with the integration into its pipeline of a compound in clinical phase.